3 Days Mombasa Safari to Tsavo East and Tsavo West National Park
Tsavo is one of the world's famous National park. Large herds of Elephants, 500 species of birds, and diverse habitats, mountains, river forest, plains, lakes and grassland, Yatta Plateau, the volcanic Chyulu Hills and Kilimanjaro. 3 Days Tsavo East and West African Wildlife Safari from Mombasa at a glance
• Safari departures: This Tsavo East Road Safari departs and terminates in Mombasa Kenya
• Safari Description and Duration: 3 days and 2 overnights Mombasa to Tsavo East and West National park road safari
• Safari transport mode: Transport is in a customized 8 seater safari minibus with pop up roof. Option of a 4x4 jeep, at supplementary cost.
• Safari accommodation options: Luxury lodges, luxury tented camps, Economy lodges, economy camps.
Day 1 : Mombasa - Tsavo East
You will be picked from your Beach Hotel and depart by road on safari to Tsavo East National Park. On arrival, proceed for your mid-morning game drive to look for elephants, buffalo, Lion, Cheetahs, Zebras, Antelopes and giraffe. You will have a stop-over at the seasonal Aruba Dam for a chance to see Hippos and other animals drinking water. We want you to experience the real Africa wild adventure during your vacation. After three to four hours of game drive in the park, it is time to go and check in your accommodation and enjoy your lunch in the middle of nowhere. The evening game drive will commence at 4 pm until 6 pm time to go back to your accommodation for dinner and overnight.
Day 2 : Tsavo East - Tsavo West
Have an early morning game drive, the ideal time so see a wide range of African wildlife and bird life including birds of prey in Tsavo East returning to the camp for breakfast. After breakfast,. Departing from Tsavo East our safari journey takes us via the Nairobi - Mombasa highway. Our journey includes a stop over en-route to freshen up. We will arrive in Tsavo West National Park mid-morning and commence game viewing en-route to our accommodations in the Park. This is a two hours drive from Tsavo East. After check-in, we freshen up and settle for a buffet lunch. We will proceed for an afternoon game viewing drive with a visit to the rhino sanctuary. We return to our Lodge or Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 : Tsavo West - Mombasa
Have an early morning game drive, the best time to see the rich birdlife of East Africa and wildlife returning to your accommodation for breakfast. After breakfast, with your luggage leave Tsavo West with game en route. You will check out of the park at around 11 am and proceed to Mombasa.
- Professional Safari Guide / Driver
- All applicable Game Park Entrance Fees
- Pick up from your hotel and back
- Accommodation on Full Board Basis
- Game drives on Safari Vehicle with pop up roof for a game viewing
- International Airfare
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Drinks and any other expenses of personal nature