2 Days Salt Lick Lodge Safari - Taita Hills Game Sanctuary
Day 1 : Mombasa – Taita Hills Sanctuary.
Meet your driver/guide and depart from your hotel around 6am. Drive North, along the main highway towards Nairobi, following the route of the railway line built by the British, late in the nineteenth century. The road passes through the warehouses and workshops on the outskirts of Mombasa, climbing steadily and soon the vast plains of Tsavo become visible in the distance, with the rolling Taita Hills on the horizon. You will have a stop-over and proceed to the Taita Hills Sanctuary arriving at the Salt Lick Lodge in time for lunch. Saltlick is built on stilts overlooking a waterhole where animals come to drink. Around 4pm proceed on a game drive that beholds captivating views of the Taita Hills. The Sanctuary hosts varied species of birds and animals that include Lions, Elephants, Giraffe and Zebras returning to the lodge for dinner.Overnight at Sarova Sarova Salt Lick Resort.
Day 2 : Taita Hills Lodge - Mombasa
Early morning game drive in the Sanctuary. On a clear day, the imposing magnificence of the snowcapped Mount Kilimanjaro crystallizes your morning drive returning to the Resort for breakfast.After breakfast proceed on a short game drive in the Sanctuary arriving at the Taita Hills Lodge for lunch. Afternoon drive to Mombasa and onward to your hotel arriving in Mombasa in the evening.
- Professional Safari Guide / Driver
- All applicable Game Park Entrance Fees
- Pick up from your hotel and back
- Accommodation on Full Board Basis
- Game drives on Safari Vehicle with pop up roof for a game viewing
- International Airfare
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Drinks and any other expenses of personal nature