2 Days Safari from Mombasa to Tsavo East and West
Day 1 : Mombasa- Tsavo East- Tsavo West
You will be picked-up from your Mombasa hotel in the morning and drive along the Mombasa-Nairobi highway to Tsavo East. It takes two hours to the park, before entering the park we shall have a stopover of maybe 30 minutes to freshen-up. We enter the Tsavo East through Bachuma Gate then start searching for Big Five ( Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo and Leopard ) We shall stop briefly at Aruba Dam to see animals drinking water Thereafter pass-by Kanderi Swamp another good place to see animals. Proceed for lunch Tsavo East National Park . After lunch proceed to Tsavo West National Park with game viewing en-route. Check in To Tsavo West national park and continue with your safari to the Rhino sanctuary hoping to see the endangered black rhino and other animals. Later proceed to the accommodation of your choice in Tsavo West National Park.
Day 2 : Tsavo West-Mombasa
Early breakfast then proceed to famous Mzima Springs to see the hippos, crocodiles and plenty of fish. Proceed with your gamedrive in search of wild animals and different species of birds including Lilac, Superb Starling etc. Game en-route as you leave the park with lunch on your way arriving in Mombasa in the early evening.
- Professional Safari Guide / Driver
- All applicable Game Park Entrance Fees
- Pick up from your hotel and back
- Accommodation on Full Board Basis
- Game drives on Safari Vehicle with pop up roof for a game viewing
- International Airfare
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Drinks and any other expenses of personal nature